Interior Decoration and Design (Advance)
If you are interested in design and have a passion for Interiors, this course will develop and enhance the skills and knowledge you have acquired with creative and technical solutions for detailing complex residential, commercial and institutional interior environment.
This course will provide you with interior design processes that follow a systematic and coordinated methodology. You will have the opportunity to research, analyze and integrate your knowledge into designs that meet efficiency, comfort, safety and aesthetic requirements within an Interior environment.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop skills in researching client’s requirements, spatial planning, specifying complete design solutions for residential projects, preparing design reports and documentation for projects.
- Create and develop designs derived from a brief, while adhering to a regulatory requirement, using industry standard software and incorporating the knowledge and principles of Interior design.
- Develop and enhance skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, in-depth product knowledge and how to select appropriate products.
- Understand how to interpret customer needs and desired outcomes, identify and recommend improvements, and learn valuable planning and organizational skills while working in a safe environment.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Developing communication, presentation, and relational skills
- Fundamental Tips on Interior Decoration and Design
- Conceptualizing, Planning, Preparing and Delivery
- Understanding the concept and theory of colors
- Understanding Lights and Lighting
- Finishing methodology
- Preparing and designing types of furniture and fittings
- Interpretation and correct application of Computer Aided Designs
- Interior Designers
- Aspiring Interior Designers
- Interior Design Professionals
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (5 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Advance
Price (Including VAT): N 150,000